Today, I'm heading to Watercolor, Florida, and I cannot wait for the relaxation and sunshine in store. I may have eaten McDonald's already. . . but I promise I'll cook some beautiful recipes for you while I am here. Despite my inclination to pack my entire wardrobe -- I like options, people -- I chose a few colorful picks to last me throughout the vacation. Here's my chance to share them with you! I also brought a few cookbooks to experiment with while hangin' in the beach house. Have a lovely weekend!
1. NAUTICAL ESPADRILLES from J. Crew
2. SUN BREEZE SEA HAT from Anthropologie
3. JUNE SHADES from Anthropologie
4. SURF HAIR SET from Bumble and Bumble
5. EYELET CHINO PANTS from Anthropologie
6. WHITE FRINGE BANDEAU from Target