Because I couldn't choose just ten. Here's to a year of too many fabulous meals, new restaurants, and memorable gatherings. Five months of 2014 spent in Austin. Two months in Watercolor. Five in Memphis. Cross-country weekend getaways. Food always as the main agenda. Join me in my round up of this past year's favorite plates. What do I need to try in 2015? Let me know!
In no particular order:
1. Pad thai taco (right) from The Peached Tortilla (Austin).
2. Shrimp toast from Clark's Oyster Bar (Austin).
3. Barramundi from The Beauty Shop (Memphis).
4. Everything sampler from Franklin Barbecue (Austin).
5. Chicken burrito from The Fold (Little Rock).
6. Migas from Tiny's no. 5 (Houston).
7. Tofu and avocado bahn mi from Elizabeth Street Cafe (Austin).
8. Fried, stuffed green olives from Strano (Memphis).
9. Black pasta from Moto (Nashville). Review coming soon!
10. Lobster roll from Shrimp Shack (Seaside).
11. Shroom pizza from Hog & Hominy (Memphis).