By this point in August, it’s inevitable that rosé has stolen our summer hearts and this season’s wine cellars. The “yes way rosé” mantra has captured social media, restaurant and patio concentrations (mine included). I simply couldn’t say farewell to the season without throwing a wine-tasting party with the girls — thus, the rise in rosé’s popularity not only prompted our party’s culinary palate, but also every other detail, as well.
Special thanks to Micki Martin photography, Social for tablescape details, and Kirby Wines for the gorgeous rosé selection!
- Bella Glois Pinot Noir Blanc
- Gerard Bertrand Cote des Roses
- Chateau du Berne Impatience
- Monmousseau Rosé d’Anjou
- Pascal Jolivet Sancerre Rosé
- Vin Gris of Pinot Noir
- Watermelon + feta arugula salad
- Heirloom tomato + ricotta tart
- Charcuterie board + accompaniments