Today, I'm jet-setting with the family to the fabulous state of New York for a family (and food) reunion. I've packed my bags with too much black and white. I've narrowed down super long lists of dining options. I'm finally on my way.
My plans thus far include:
- Smorgasburg Opening Day (featured image)
- Lunch at ABC Kitchen (pictured below)
- Brunch at The Dutch
- Drinks with the darling Mary Catherine, the lady behind Better Ice Creamed
- Babbo's classic Italian fare
- Carole King's "Beautiful" on Broadway
- New Warby Parker frames (featured above via warby parker)
- Coffee shops upon coffee shops.
Where else should I try? Leave a comment! I can't wait to share highlights upon my return.
image via eater featured image via theprettyblog.com